About My Role:
As a WordPress Web Designer & Developer, I designed, created, and maintained modern, scalable, and functional sites using WordPress CMS and Pro Theme by Themeco for agency clients. From concept to completion, I can take an idea and make it come alive in print or pixels, in the style best suited to the client’s needs.
- Planning design, functionality, and navigation for websites and landing pages on mobile and desktop platforms that follow W3C web standards and ADA compliance (along with other industry best practices).
- Using Adobe Creative Suite to create wireframes, mockups, graphic images, site content, and branding for various business and website concepts.
- Provide routine updates, upgrades, and overall maintenance of customers’ existing websites.
- Assisting coworkers with effective web practices, web layouts and design, and SEO optimization.
- Working independently and as part of a cross-functional hybrid team for conceptualizing and optimizing websites.
- Designed 8 websites to date.
- Individually spearheaded 4 projects simultaneously.
- Directly influenced the creation of more efficient project workflows via recommended software solutions.